Friday, January 05, 2007

New #1 vacation destination

so, yesterday i posted my top vacation destinations in the world, and, to be quite honest, i thought that it was pretty definitive, all inclusive list for me. WEELLLLL, new infomation has come to light which has greatly swayed my ambitions, and now THIS is, hands down, my new #1 destination. ever.i know it may not seem like much to the eyes of the mere mortals. . . but this is HUGE! i had no idea this was still around. and, yes, i understand that i am labeling myself as, maybe, the biggest nerd you know by typing this . . . but i want to go to tatooine . . . Now, keep in mind that it has been nearly 30 years since Star Wars hit the big screen, and that i am probably the last person on earth to have heard of the fact that this place still exists, or that Uncle Owens house was actually a real hotel, and not merely a Hollywood fabrication. Oh man, i am seriously geeking out right now. i need to go here. maybe i can ride my speeder around, or bulls-eye wamp rats in my T-16. . . they're not much bigger than 3 meters . . . .

also, as if the afore mentioned information wasn't amazing enough. THIS may be one of the most frightening and amazing things i have ever seen.
i have no idea where i found this. i'm sorry i ripped it off. but its out of love and admiration. (and nobody reads this blog anyways, so who cares)

No comments: