Monday, January 08, 2007

Living It

yeah . . . so . . . this morning, when i woke up and rode my Beach Cruiser to work at 10 am and it was already 80 degrees out (in January), and i realized that i was a little early, so i cruised down along the beach a little . . . and then got a beveredge and a banana at the Sev and then went into work where they pay me to animate stuff and give me free food all day and i work with excellent people on cool film and commercial projects (did i mention animating stuff?) and listen to music and wear my cords and t-shirt and sit next to a groovy cat from Japan who has a gnarly accent. . . and try to make cool films and art myself when i'm not busy riding my motorcycle and going to sweet rock shows and sweet art shows with groovy friends . . . yeah, i realized that i have it pretty good here in Southern California today . . .

nice.

No comments: