Monday, March 12, 2007

bummer. . .

in three parts.

part one: my little digital cam in acting up. it just doesnt want to play anymore. it has decided not to open its lens . . . so i can take no more interesting pictures. this is a major bummer. i wanted to take pictures today of my beach cruiser and my road bike. the cruiser because i have spent the majority of the morning and eary afternoon riding around on it running errands, and i wanted to brag to the virtual world about how my life is better than theirs, and the road bike because i never took a picture of it. my cell phone is also acting up, and i cant send or recieve picture messages, so i cant take a picture with that either - for those of you technophiles who would immediately point me in that direction. yes, i've already tried it. i dont know why the fates had conspired against my visual accumen, but oh well.

my head feels funny. is it allergies? is it something else? maybe i will take a claratin and find out if that helps. i dont like it when my head feels funny.

my car . . . oh my poor car. why do people keep hitting it? is it because of andy? is he my bad luck charm? in the last two weeks, he has been in my car both times, and both times it has been hit. did i mention that he also dropped his motorcycle on it? it left just a little dent in the door, hardly worth worrying about, but was that the beginning of the end for my poor auto? two weeks ago, on the way to church, i was side swiped by a little lady who decided to turn right from the left lane rather sporadically (we were both heading in the same direction). unfortunately, i was in the right lane. how she failed to see my not-so-tiny pathfinder driving exactly to the side of her rater-tiny toyota matrix i fail to comprehend. but she did, and she rubbed my car a little bit. not too bad, her insurance is taking care of it. but its a hassle. two nights ago, on saturday, as andy and morgan and i headed to hollywood to get a little bite to eat at one of our fave little hollywood-kitch cafe's, i got tapped in the back on the 10, in traffic, by a girl in a ford torus. i didnt stop. i didnt want to deal with it. i know my car may be dammaged, but the tap was so light that morgan didnt even feel it. i've been tapped before, at higher speeds, with no resulting damage, but i think this one may have thrown out my alignment a little. so, i guess i'll have to get that checked. i'm not concerned about the cost, just the fact that it is a hassle bugs me. i suppose some of you are saying "hey idiot, you should have stopped" but i dont really care. the thing that bugs me is: why do people insist on hitting my car? i mean, if it was something i was doing, driving irresponsibly, or being retarded, then i could understand, but in both instances, i was being extremely responsible (believe it, dad). sooo . . . whatever. i just dont understand why people keep hitting my car. . . .

3 comments:

Dubious Brown said...

you forgot to mention the incident with the U-Haul trailer that almost killed you, me, and everybody on the 10 freeway but ended up only killing your pathfinder

boxpilot said...

yeah, i was only referring to things that had happened in the last 4 weeks . . . dammit

Kristen said...

Just, getoutofthecountryplease, before something actually happens to you and you end up in the hospital AGAIN.