Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Be-ACH! or, How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Pathfinder

Ok, lets be serious - I never worried, and I love my pathfinder. I love adventure. I love adventuring in my pathdfinder. I don't know what i'll do if i ever have to get another auto.
i will admit that i am stuck on the top of this wussy little hill. i will also, however point out that i only got stuck in the soft sand on top of the hill, which i only decided to go up after the tacoma in the BG couldn't do it. he got pissed, and tried to go up the bigger hill. well, guess what. he's stuck on that big hill. sooo . . .

luckily, our trucks were competent enough to be able to back out of our holes. . . for those less competent . . . well, there are solutions.
now, i do recomend driving your auto off road as much as possible. take the "road less traveled" as it were. i also recomend full comprehension of the clearance of your auto, or, your tailpipe might fall off. . .

yes, i did surgically remove the hanging tailpipe from the bottom of my auto with my bare hands. yes, i did feel manly. is this a good idea? well, if you are driving a short distance, its no problem. . . if you are driving a long distance, it is admittedly better to get it fixed before you go. . .
i love camping out. i love people in the desert. or, in this case, in the desert by the beach.
camping out with the peeps on the pismo dunes was way cooler than i could have ever expected. i recomend it.
p.s. eat your heart out tom.

No comments: