Thursday, January 22, 2009

Now in Stereo

So, I just made this rig. Wait. Let me rephrase that. Chris and I just made this. And, let's be honest: it was a lot Chris.

Let me elaborate. I came home from work wanting to make a rig to see if I could shoot something in stereo with 2 HV20's. Admittedly, this thought was dreamed up by Piotr, but it seemed like a good excuse to shoot a test shot that I've been wanting to put a 3D character in. So, I took it upon myself to build a rig. When I got home, I asked Chris if he wanted to help, and, of course, he did, so I unfolded to him my wood based idea. Luckily, this resulted in 2 thing. Chris pointing out that it would be cooler if it was made of metal, and he becoming excited enough about it to really take the lead in its new meticular execution. Also lucky : Chris has loads of tools that I don't have, making metal work in the garage feasible.

I can't wait to see it the test footage I made tonight worked, and if the footage I will shoot tomorrow will work.

STEREO!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Renegade of Funk said...

Is that an Elvis Costello "Stereo!" shout out?

Sarah said...

meticular:

adjective; conjunction of two words commonly heard spoken in the african american community.

composed of meticulous and particular

"She very meticular about how she do things."

from urban dictionary