Monday, January 26, 2009

Go Clippers

So, my brother got Clippers tix from work today, and I got to go to the game, where I am currently writing this. Go Clippers!

The stadium is not quite filled to capacity, but what can you expect from a Monday night Clippers game?

The tix are awesome, cause they are in the VIP section, where you can order food and they'll bring it to you in your squishy seat. Sadly, my burger was not as awesome as my seat, but probably not as bad as the Clipper who Chris just watched miss 14 free throws in a row during second half warm up. Why isn't the stadium full?

I love free game tickets. I wonder where the mega gan is. Did Mark Cuban buy him after all?


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

**********************
$$-> WIN BIG CASH <-$$

$50,000+ Daily CASH Prize
**********************

-No Email Required
-Unlimited Entries
-No Downloads Instant Play

http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

yeah the burgers are gross