Monday, April 30, 2007

Bike = Rad

no, seriously, its true. look it up.

its very cool that Berlin is a bike friendly city. everyone rides bikes here. men in business suits, women in dresses, people going out for a night on the town, casual or dressy, kids cruising to the park, whatever. you go to a club for a show or to hang out, and there are bikes everywhere. it's excellent. this weekend Kyle, Alex and I took out bikes out to Spandau on the train, and then road them down to the Luftwaffen Museum, which was pretty cool. i love riding my bike through the now super green Teirgarten, and all over town.
i love having a bike, the city is much more accessible. my friend Jan let me borrow this bike for the durration of my stay here, and i cant thank him enough. i love riding my bike, and it makes me dig Berlin that much more.

1 comment:

Renegade of Funk said...

Last time I checked, bikes don't really like you. I asked your mountain bike and road bike last night and they both agreed. The two cracked helmets on the wall grumbled a little. Even the beemer chimed in, something about never getting the paint job he deserves.