Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Love Flickr (have i said it enough)

yeah, thats my pops in the center, with the sweet brown suit

if i haven't said it before (and i'm sure i have) i love flickr. flickr helps fulfill the biblical prophesy that in the last days the hearts of the children will be turned to the fathers. for example: today my father posted pictures of his mission in switzerland, from 1974. aaannnnd, they're amazing. suddenly i want to know more about my dad, again. what questions haven't i asked? what dont i know? what happened to the stylish young man of the early 70's to turn him into the anti-style king of the capital beltway? and, perhaps most importantly, why havent i seen these pictures before?

also, it helps when friends post pictures of things you've done. for example, the art show which i reported about the other day, andy totally posted some pictures from it here. thanks again, flickr. what am i going to do if flickr ever blows up? i dont like to think about it . . . so i'll just look at the pictures. . .

1 comment:

Renegade of Funk said...

Dude, stop thanking flickr and start thanking me... I'm the only person that reads your damn blog anyway.