Monday, February 19, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Diet Coke and True



soooo . . . first of all, i have to say that the Chocolate Chip Cookie/Diet Coke combo is deadly. it struck at me twice today, while at work. luckily, i was able to defeat it, by devouring the cookie and drinking the coke . . . yes, i did this twice. yes, i love diet coke and chocolate chip cookies. yes, work gave them to me. yes, i will probably get fat at my job. which brings me to an important point: why i need a new road bike. when i get one, i will be able to ride it easily before work, and not get fat. . . or, at least, stave off the fatness for as long as possible.

which brings me to a quandry. why do i always see ads for TRUE, the dating service which, apparently, has so many hot women that they will probably explode if all of us nerdy guys dont sign up immediately. apparently, she's out there, just waiting . . . for ME! i cant believe it . . . in fact, i cant believe it so much, that it makes me a little tired . . . remember the one True ad with the not very cleverly airbrushed topless chick, who's back was to us, holding her breast. yeah, that one was dumb. but, apparently affective, because i still remember it. would it have been as effective if i had only seen it once, instead of, oh, 700 million times? would an image of, say, a tree, be just as effective if i saw it 700 million times? maybe, if the tree had boobs. i see these ads mostly on myspace, where i have to assume that they are showing me chick ads because my profile identifies me as male. do chicks get TRUE ads about all the hot dudes, just waiting for them out there in cyberspace? maybe the ads arent that smart. maybe chicks have to look at the same ads that dudes have to look at. i hope not, for their sake.

and, lastly, so that i can finnish this thought on a high note. my little brother has been experimenting with the recording of musics. you should check out what he's doing. he's 17.

No comments: