Tuesday, December 23, 2008

in the news


This is my hot pregnant wife. She is currently incubatting our little girl, to be named Zoey , unless otherwise decided. Though a name change is unlikely.

Yes, internet, I'm going to be a dad! And I am super psyched. We're expecting her early in March. Its fun since she'll have 3 girl cousins and one boy all close to her age, not to mention all the friends coming out of my friends at right about the same time.

YAY KIDS!

You may be wondering why she is standing in an empty room. Sadly, this is not her portfolio picture for Americas Next Top Pregnant Model. It is, however evidence of some great news : my brother got a job here in LA, and he's coming down at the first of the year to work, with sarah and izzie soon to follow.

And, I tried posting this with my new blackberry, but blogger was having some sort of issues. I opted for not the iphone, we'll see how it goes. So, that's fun. more news to come!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to see you are blogging again. Yay STORM!