Friday, September 07, 2007

"King of Kong . . .

a Fist Full of Quarters"

i just got out of this film, and i must add my voice to the undoubtedly numerous that say: this is one of the best things i have ever seen. ever.



you need to go see this film immediately. i don't have words to describe it. it is beyond words. i posted about it when i first saw the trailer. i couldn't have known that i would post about it again.

i think Matty put it best when he said: "You cant write dialogue like that. . . "

go see it.

5 comments:

Renegade of Funk said...

It's good to know that all your dreams really can come true just by playing video games. There's hope for all the Halo fanatics in the world after all.

f*bomb. said...

You should probably know by now that I have been wanting to see this ever since I HEARD about it...
In fact, I have a related video that I'll post sometime soon. It involves a gamer who refers to himself (HIMSELF!) as Mister Amazing. He even has the nametag to prove it.

Sea Plus said...

I saw this last night. THat Billy Mitchell dude was a let down... what a little b****.

f*bomb. said...

Don't talk about my future ex-boyfriend that way.

Renegade of Funk said...

Altough Mortal Kombat is a very good game I'd have to say the best game of all time is "Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong sucks!

You wanna know something? You suck!