Monday, June 18, 2007

Dear Craig,

you know how i said i would post something cool on the blog for you last night? well, i went to karaoke instead. but can you blame me? i mean, c'mon, who doesnt want to see crazy germans doing rousing renditions of '80's balads, and one asian lady screaching out Bridge Over Troubled Water, and owning it?
besides, i had to do a pulsating rendition of My Sharona, as originally done by The Knack. and even though we ran out of time and i didnt get to do Living On a Prayer in the style of Bon Jovi, or Winds of Change in the style of Scorpions,

Scott killed it with Superstition in the style of Stevie Wonder, and that one Hoobastank song in the style of . . . Hoobastank . . . (shout out - Morgie!)

it was great. i love karaoke.
this guy only occasionally seemed to even know he was on stage, supposed to be singing . . .

the host finnished us off with some ballad about "the end" . . .

2 comments:

Sea Plus said...

I love it. That's all I ask for. Nothing big.

I have not been Karaoke-ing in some time now; probably not since last September in Seattle (American Idol auditions... it was a great warm up). I usually favor a swarthy rendition of "Part-time Lover" in the style of Stevie Wonder or "Rocket Man" in the style of Elton John.

me love you long time...

Renegade of Funk said...

You and your Bon Jovi dance and vocals are gay.